Thursday 16 October 2014

Mercedes Benz Fashion Festival Sydney



HI there! Sorry I've been gone for so long. Super slack of me. Lots of plans in progress at the Confetti Sisters :) 
In the meantime, a couple of weeks ago I went to the Mercedes Benz Fashion Festival Sydney. 

I love seeing great work from Australian designers. This Spring fashion in Australia means plenty of neutrals, as well as large, bold floral prints. 

I love celebrating Australian designers. We have so much talent in this country. Some of my favourite Aussie designers include Bec & Bridge, Alice McCall, Rebecca Vallance, Zimmerman, Toni Maticevski, there are more but you'll find that out as we go :) 
(note: not all of these designers were showcased at mbff). 

This post is very photo heavy, enjoy the pretty pictures!  





















My outfit of the night. 

Top - Zara
Skirt - Bec & Bridge 
Shoes - Nine West 


Before the show with Melissa. 



Soon I will be posting the rest of my September 30 Day Fashion Challenge. Click on the link to see how my first week went. 

See you soon C xx 

Photos by Melissa McLaren 

No comments:

Post a Comment